Click on any image to enlarge it
About the house…
A unique, split-level bungalow that sleeps 6-10 people, with a stunning elevated sun deck featuring a hot tub; a cabana with beds and curtains; sun loungers; a half moon sofa; a barbecue; a dining table with parasol and seating for up to eight people; and a fire pit. At ground level, the house features a patio housing an additional outside dining table that seats up to six people, plus a large granite fire pit. There is free, secure parking for at least six vehicles.
The accommodation comprises:
- Three double bedrooms with an additional double sofa bed, plus a folding single occasional bed and a travel cot. So there’s the potential to sleep nine adults and one infant in total.
- The master bedroom has a 6‘ super kingsize bed, spectacular sea and countryside views, and an ensuite shower room/toilet.
- The other two bedrooms have 5‘ kingsize beds.
- The family games room has table tennis, table football, giant wall scrabble and a hoop game. (The double sofa bed is located in this room.)
- The spacious family bathroom has a spa bath, a large walk-in shower and stunning views.
- The lounge has a 50“ TV with full Sky package (apart from sports), Blu Ray DVD player, and numerous books, DVDs and board games.
- The conservatory dining area seats eight, again with spectacular sea and countryside views, for the ultimate dining experience – whatever the weather, whatever the time of day.
- The fully-equipped kitchen/diner has an electric range cooker, dishwasher, two fridges, a freezer, microwave, and a table that seats six. And again, great views!
- Free WiFi
Please note that the house is no smoking throughout (although smoking is allowed in the garden and on the deck). Some pets are allowed at the management’s discretion. Please enquire.
If your preferred dates do not fall within a Friday to Friday, please contact us anyway, as we may still be able to accommodate you.